le Salon Grand is available for;
- live performances including theatre, dance, music events etc.
- talks and forums
- weddings and private functions
- corporate and business conferences & events
- community events
All venue booking expressions of interest will be considered, however acceptance of any request is not automatic and is subject to the discretion of Entertainment Blue Mountains. Considerations include, and are not limited to proposed dates and times, event type, target demographics, marketing structures / proposals etc.
In the case of ticketed events;
- it is a condition that all sales are facilitated by Entertainment Blue Mountains and / or its agents
- while EBM offers marketing support via its own infrastructure, hirers are responsible for the marketing of their event via online channels including social media and websites etc.; print advertising; posters and flyers etc.
To submit an expression of interest for non-ticketed or non-performance events, please contact Bryan Cutts of Entertainment Blue Mountains in the first instance, with a brief outline of your proposed event. Click here for the contact form.